Eyelash Lifting& Brow Dyeing Tint
New Iconsign Lash Lifting And Eyebrow Dyeing Dual-use Kit Professional Eyelash Styling Eyebrow Dyeing Mascara Make Up Setting
Direction For Use:
1. Use the cleanser #4 to remove the oil, dust, and makeup residue.
2. Place under eye pads on the lower eyelids making sure all the bottom lashes are covered. This should separate the top and bottom lashes. Avoid the perm lotion touching the skin.
3. Select the appropriate size lash lift pads(S/M/M1/M2/L) to match the length for your lashes. Tip: Small size, more curl
4. Apply the glue to the back of the lash lift pads, wait for 20 seconds, and then put them on your eyelids. As close to your lash line as possible.
5. Apply the glue to the front of the lash lift pads and then use a Y brush to lift the lashes from the root back onto the pads. The lashes should be aligned and not crossing each other.
Top Tip: No need to put too much glue, it needs to wait for 30-60 seconds then put the lashes on.
6. Use the perm lotion #1 on the eyelashes and then cover your eyes with a plastic wrap. (Perming time: 10–12 minutes)
7. Remove the perm lotion #1 with Y brush , then apply fixing agent #2 on the eyelash and then cover your eyes with a plastic wrap. (Fixing time: 10–12 minutes)
8 . Remove the fixing lotion #2. (Apply skin protection cream such as Vaseline If you want to do Eyebrow tint）.
9 .Mix the Cream Dye with Creme Oxidant in a cup.eyelash tint–cream Dye : Creme Oxidant is 1 : 1 ( eyebrow tint-cream Dye : Creme Oxidant is 1 : 2 )
10. Place the eye pads as close as possible to the lower lash line, without covering lower lashes. Apply the mixed tint cream to lower lashes on both eyes with a brush.
11. When lower lashes are completed , instruct the client to close eyes until the application and removal process is complete.
12.Apply the mixed tint cream to upper lashes from base to tip.Make sure the corner lashes are covered.
13.After approximately 15 minutes , carefully remove the mixed tint cream by gently wiping the residual color onto the eye pads using a brush or stick Eyebrow tinting should not be as intense as eyelash tint therefore the color should be left on for only 10 minutes . Make sure eyebrow is completed covered , but do not press the color into the skin.
14. Use the cleanser #4 to clean off all residue with the Y brush ,wiping with the comb side.
15. Remove the lift pads from the upper part of your eyelid, then use the nutrition lotion #3 to nourish your eyelashes.